Friday, April 23, 2010

To Ann at A Holy Experience

Just a line. We share so much. I could match most all of those farming pictures: kids piled in cab, tin-foiled suppers eaten on the back of an implement, watching from the end of the row, always wind blown (planting and harvesting always seem to be that way,) all those Pioneer seed bags, rock picking stories (glad to know other places have that same yearly issue- the dirt it's prolific with those rocks here in volcanic soil Idaho), young boys growing into men (not teenagers) and daughter learning from a humble mama how to be helpmeet: repentance neccesary daily, oh, and all the dirty husband clothes. I bet you've ran your share of part getting. And me here in Idaho, and you somewhere Canadian, to the East is it? We're farmwife sisters you and I. And I thank you for sharing your God -given gift of the poetic, inspiring words of life. I consider you to be a master at your art, and I'm not one to give compliments lightly (a character flaw of mine.) Someday I would love to cuddle up with your book (hint) and feed my soul with His words through yours.




Someday through the eternities - we would like to get to know one another, and I'll leave it at that.



All IS Grace.

No comments: